As employers and employees are getting used to new work arrangements, it’s important to consider how they relate to workers compensation insurance.
- Remote: Work from home orders are redefining what a work injury may mean.
- Quarantine Injury Claims: When workers work from home, what counts as a workplace?
- Telemedicine: Telemedicine visits are convenient but may not cover all workplace injury needs.
- Be Honest: Employers and insurers need to share information with employees on what is covered and how to report a claim.
- Stop the Fraud: Committing fraud ruins careers and lives. Report all suspected insurance fraud to the Fraud Division at https://insurance.utah.gov/consumer/fraud/report-fraud.