- 10 Things You Should Know About Buying Auto Insurance
- Auto & Homeowner Annual Comparison Tables with Complaint & Loss Ratio Info
- ATV's, boats, travel trailers...
- Auto Insurance Buyer's Guide
- Business Use of Your Vehicle
- Buyer Beware - Unauthorized Insurance Entities
- Buying Insurance on the Internet
- Claims Information
- Consumer Information from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Consumer Information Source (CIS): Company Search for Complaint & Financial Information (NAIC)
- Credit Reports & Insurance
- Does your agent/company have a valid license?
- Fight Fake Insurance
- GAP Coverage
- Glossary of Automobile Insurance Terms
- ID Theft - How to prevent it, insure against it and where to find more information.
- Insuring Your Teen Driver
- Market Share Reports
- NOTICE: Reinstatement of Auto Insurance for Returning Armed Forces Personnel
- Preventing Auto Theft
- Rental Car Coverage
- Saving on Auto Insurance
- The Right Coverage
- Tips to keep in mind when buying any type of insurance
- Understanding Your Policy
- What is a C.L.U.E. report?
Disclaimer - Links to Other Web Sites
As a convenience to our users, the Utah State Insurance Department offers links to certain web sites created and maintained by other public and/or private entities. The department has no control over linked sites and cannot guarantee, or be held responsible for materials found on any non-departmental site. A link to another web site is NOT a Department endorsement of that site.