Company Licensing

Address Corrections: Address updates can be completed while processing the company renewal electronically and anytime an address change is required. To change the address when not doing a renewal go to http://clr.utah.gov. You will also need the company’s payor ID # and a renewal invoice number; you may use an invoice number dated back to 2002.